Listen to “MIH065: Scaling a Sustainable Virtual Assistant Business with Sasha Eburne” on Spreaker.
Welcome to episode 65!
Have you ever thought about becoming a virtual assistant, or are you currently wanting to scale your VA business? Sasha Eburne and I talk about this in this week’s show.
Who is Sasha?
Feeling stuck? At a crossroads in your career or emotional life? Even the strongest among us can feel
lost, unsure, ambivalent, or unhappy at times. As a Coaching Professional, I can help you understand how to create your own virtual assistant business and how to do it successfully. I believe that you
have the strength not just to survive, but to truly thrive.
What Sasha and I talked about:
- How she started her career. She was out of a job since the pandemic, started with a small stint in real estate, then a friend shared with her about becoming a virtual assistant. She observed the VA community for about 6 months, and she took the leap and got her first client within 24 hours, quit her full-time job in 2 weeks, and was fully booked within 3 weeks.
- Coaching services she provides. She offers 1:1 coaching, a journey from startup to implementing clients and working alongside them. Now she also helps VA’s scale their business. She curates and customizes 1:1 coaching directly for them, and also offers group coaching.
- What it means to have a sustainable business and how mompreneurs can do this.
- Finding clients that align with your values.
- Only working with people you can easily build rapport with and work well with (people that work within the same ethics).
- Build longstanding growth within your business. You can learn and grow your own business and someone else’s business as well.
- Become a master at one type of client and audience, then you get niched referrals. Then you can put fewer resources into building your funnels organically.
- Challenges and successes Sasha has encountered in business
- hurdles: creating a team, not getting paid
- successes: being able to advance her offerings in alignment with her skillsets and traveling while being a mompreneur
- Join Sasha’s VA Accelerator Challenge Masterclass on January 16-18, 2023
Reach Sasha at: sashaeburne.com, IG: sashaeburne__ , virtualassistant.com.au
Did you enjoy the podcast? Let me know your thoughts. Interested in being on the podcast? Reach out to us here.