My blog development setup process is as follows:
- Initial Consult: We’ll get to know each other. Fill out an online questionnaire about your project and I’ll contact you to discuss further details.
- Choose a Premium Theme: I use premium WordPress themes- Genesis by StudioPress. You can either choose a theme by Genesis designers or let me know which themes you have purchased that you want me to install.
- WordPress Install: I stand behind WordPress, an industry standard blogging platform that I have been using since its inception. I only believe in giving my clients the best of the best. You purchase a domain name and hosting account and I’ll set up and configure your WordPress system on your account.
- Plugins Install: Based on our consult I will install plugins to fit your blogging goals. This includes plugins such as contact forms, blog stats (like Google Analytics), and social media sharing tools.
- RSS Feed Setup: I will set up your RSS feed through Feedburner so that you can easily syndicate your content and your readers can easily subscribe to your blog.
- Ongoing tech support: Throughout the setup process I will be available to answer your tech questions. We’ll talk about theme configuration, adding your logo, adjusting your color theme, and setting up your blog for marketing success.
I also offer the following blog management services:
- Blog editing and content creation/curation. Per our agreement I will manage your blog updates (including plugins), write, edit, and publish SEO-rich posts- complete with images and proper metatag placement for proper SEO, as well as serve as your general go-to tech behind-the-scenes tech person.
- Keyword strategy. I will develop keyword strategies that you want to target and rank for and we’ll build your editorial calendar with informative content based on these keywords.
Interested? Fill out the form below and I will be in contact shortly.